CCR1016 is an industrial grade super fast router with cutting edge 16 core CPU. If you need many millions of packets per second – Cloud Core Router is your best choice.
The cloud core router is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring – just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
The device is available with a 1U rackmount case, has twelve Gigabit ethernet ports, a serial console cable and a USB port. The CCR1016-12G has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 2GB of RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS (will accept and utilize 16GB or more). It comes with power supply and 1U rackmount case.
- CPU nominal frequency: 1.2 GHz
- CPU core count: 16
- Size of RAM: 2 GB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 12
- Number of USB ports: 1
- Power Jack: 1
- Supported input voltage: 13 V - 28 V
- Voltage Monitor: Yes
- CPU temperature monitor: Yes
- Dimensions: 355x145x44mm
- Operating System: RouterOS v6 (64bit)
- Tested ambient temperature: -20C to +60C
- License level: 6
- Current Monitor: Yes
- CPU: TLR4-01680CG-12CE-A3a
- Max Power consumption: 48W
- USB slot type: microUSB type AB
- Serial port: RS232
- Storage type: NAND
- Storage size: 512 MB